Transpuls 800A - Designed & Engineered in Germany
In terms of acoustics, the Magnat Transpuls 800A has all of the rebellious genes of its big siblings. Thanks to the powerful integrated amplifier electronics with its 2 x 120 watt output and the wide range of connection options, the stereo speaker set becomes a fully-fledged hi-fi system that masters all facets of modern music sources.
Bluetooth connectivity allows the Transpuls to be connected to smartphones and tablets, while the HDMI input makes it the perfect addition to a TV set. What's more, the digital input also supports the playback of high-resolution audio. Of course, it can also handle analog signals as well and the RCA input with switchable phono stage will raise the heart rate of all vinyl fans, as it means they can finally provide their favorite source with the corresponding acoustic expertise complete with matching retro look.
Magnat Transpuls 800A – Compact, but not small
Measuring just 385 mm in height, 240 mm in width and 215 mm in depth, the Transpuls 800A will fit easily on any shelf. It should still be sturdy, however, because firstly the set weighs x.x kg and secondly, its dynamic capabilities require a robust installation location. The dark wood decor housing, as well as the baffle and removable black fabric cover should by no means be interpreted as attempts to be discreet. That's definitely not the character of the Transpuls 800A.
The precisely calculated geometry of the horn tweeter, which is a feature of the Transpuls series, delivers a brutal pulse fidelity. And the bass range is in no way inferior, because the 170 mm hardened paper cone with PA fabric mount also ensures a purely dynamic performance. In addition, there are also selected components in the crossover and sturdy connecting terminals to boot. The Transpuls may give the impression of a shelf speaker, but inside beats the rocky, musical heart of a fully-fledged hi-fi system.
- Single-compression horn tweeter (SC-horn) with dispersion-optimized horn geometry
- 25 mm fabric dome with powerful neodymium drive for excellent dynamics and a natural sound pattern
- Sampling rates of all digital inputs up to 24Bit/192kHz
- Optical digital input for direct connection of digital audio devices (e. g. TV)
- Analogue stereo input (Cinch R/L) with switchable phono preamplifier for direct connection of a record player with magnet system (MM)
- Subwoofer output for connecting an external active subwoofer
- Low standby power consumption (<0.5 watts) with auto standby function
- Elaborated phase and amplitude optimized crossover with high-quality components
- High-quality connecting terminal with solid, gold-plated and capsulated screw connectors
- High-quality dark wood decor, baffle in contrast black
- Removable cloth cover in retro design with a solid MDF frame
- Solid MDF enclosure with two large, flow-optimized reflex tubes in a front-firing configuration
- MAINS VOLTAGE 100 – 240 V
- IMPEDANCE Powered
- POWER HANDLING (RMS/MAX.) active
- DRIVERS 6.5“ woofer-midrange 1 x 1” horn-dome tweeters
- OUTPUT POWER (RMS/MAX.) 2 x 60 / 2 x 120 Watt
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE 34 – 32000 Hz
- CROSSOVER FREQUENCIES 3.100 Hz